23rd March 2016
In April 2016 the MKSCB training booking system will be switching from the current “LEARNING POOL” platform and changing to our new booking platform called “PHEW”.
To book on to courses and events run by MKSCB you will need to re-register on the new system soon. Details of how to register and book on to courses will be sent out in due course. We do appreciate this will be a change however there will be some long term benefits to users including (but not exclusive to) a system that is:
• Easily accessible
• Easily used on PC, laptop or mobile device (responsive)
• Able to provide training info/dates before signing up
• Able to provide a simple sign-up process, and cancellation process
• Can access certificates from attendance easily (either emailed or from logging on)
• Email alert that training is due for renewal
• Access to pre and post course materials
Please note : if you are currently registered on the learning pool system and have attended courses, you will need to login and access any certificates or Training history you require before April 2016, as any current Training history details on the Learning pool system will not be transferred to the new system and will no longer be accessible.
You are being notified of the changes now to give you time to log in and access any information you may need before the switch over in April 2016.
Any queries please contact the MKSCB office on 01908254003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org